Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question below to reveal that question's answer.
- How do I use SmileMakersCanada.com?
- Please visit our How do I use SmileMakersCanada.com page for complete detailed instructions.
- What are your regular hours of operation?
- Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 6:00pm EST
- Is there a minimum amount I have to order?
- There is no minimum amount that you have to order. However, there are minimum shipping and handling rates.
- What is SmileMakers pricing policy?
- While SmileMakers intends to maintain correct pricing, SmileMakers reserves the right, to be exercised at our sole discretion, to revise prices, limit quantities and correct pricing errors.
- Does SmileMakers provide printable order forms?
- Right-click the link below to save a printable order form.
2016 Order Form
- What are the methods of payment options?
- We offer businesses and organizations with established accounts the option of paying for their order after it is received. Just pay from the invoice included in the package within 20 days of receiving the merchandise.
For individuals,we welcome: Master Card, Visa and American Express
You may mail in your order with a check or money order payable to SmileMakers:
For Children Co.
91 Station Street, Unit 4
Ajax, Ontario L1S 3H2
- Need a larger quantity?
- If you are looking for a larger quantity on any of our products please call 1-888-456-SMILE (7645) for a free quote.
- How can I exercise my tax exempt status?
- Tax Exempt? Please call 1-888-456-SMILE (7645) to place your order, and have your tax exempt form ready.
- I have a balance due to SmileMakers. Can I transfer this balance to my credit card?
- Yes, please call 1-888-456-SMILE (7645), and we'll be happy to transfer it for you.
- How can I view my order history and check on an order status?
- It's easy to view your order history and check the status of an order. Click here to get started.
- How can I change my password?
- Click here to change your password. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- When will I receive my order?
Please call customer service at 1-844-386-0365 for information about shipping time to your specific location if not listed in the shipping table.
Location/Province UPS UPS
City Newfoundland 5-6 days
Labrador No Service
New Brunswick 3-5 days 1 day
Nova Scotia 5 days 1 day
Quebec 3-4 days 3 bus days
Montreal 2 days 1 day Ontario 3 days 1 day Thunder Bay GTA (Greater Toronto Area) 1-2 days 1 day Manitoba 5 days 1 day Winnipeg Saskatchewan 5 days 1 day Regina Alberta 5 days 1 day
Calgary / Edmonton
British Columbia 5 days 1 day Vancouver/Victoria PEI 4-5 days 1 day Charlottetown BC Islands No Service N/A Yukon / NWT / NU No Service N/A
In a hurry? Next Day and Second Day UPS are available. Charges for the services depend on package weight and your location within Canada - your Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Please call 1-844-386-0365.
Please note UPS does not offer ground service to all areas within Canada.
- How do I get an additional copy of an invoice?
- It's easy to check on ALL the orders you've placed with SmileMakers. If you placed your order via internet, simply click on the Order History link located in the red bar at the top of the page. From there, you can see the detail of previous orders and even print a copy for your records. If you placed your order via fax or phone click here for our invoice request form.
- When will my discount and promotions show on my order?
- Any special pricing or promotional offers will be reflected in your order total after step 3 of the checkout process. You will be able to view this information before finalizing your order.
- Why did my products from SmileMakers
have another company's name on the package?
- SmileMakers Quality Assurance Promise: In your package, you may see items produced and packaged by other companies. As we search the globe for new products to expand our product selection, we sometimes buy from other companies until we're sure our customers are going to like the products we selected, at which point we will produce them ourselves. Rest assured that we hand-pick and extensively test each and every product we carry. Every item meets or exceeds Consumer Product Safety standards and must pass our internal testing as well.
If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of a product you receive, please call us. We have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell. We will make it right!
- What do you mean by “unit” of stickers?
- A unit is one box, one roll, or one pack of stickers. The number of stickers in a unit may vary depending upon which type of sticker you are purchasing.
- How many stickers are in a unit?
- Our most popular stickers have 100 stickers per unit. Specialty stickers including Glitter, Sparkle, Glow-in-the dark, Foil, Flicker and Scented have 50 or 75 stickers per unit. See each product’s details for exact quantity.
- How much do the stickers cost?
- Our stickers are sold in unit quantities. The price chart below shows how much each unit costs. We offer price breaks at certain unit totals.
- What is the difference between a box and a roll?
- Is there a difference in quantity between rolls and boxes?
- No. Sticker quantities are the same regardless of whether you select roll or box.
- How can I view the logos available for my imprint?
- Logos for custom items can be found on the item detail page for each customizable item,
or you can click here to view our logo library.
- Can I download a printer template for Laser Recall Cards?
- Yes, click the link below to download the template in Microsoft Word format.
Laser Recall Card Template
- How do I submit a logo or custom artwork?
- To complete your custom printed item quickly and with the highest degree of quality, please visit our custom art form.
Shipping & Delivery
- What if I need a special delivery date?
- For rush and personalized orders that are needed in hand - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-456-SMILE (7645). Please include your Customer Account number that is located in the top left corner of your screen after you log in and the Order Number you receive after you place your order. Special shipping charges will apply. Express orders ship same day if received by 4pm.
- What are the shipping and handling rates?
- Standard Shipping & Handling
SUBTOTAL ADD up to $49.99 $9.99 $50.00 - $99.99 $13.99 $100.00 - $149.99 $15.99 $150.00 - $399.99 $19.99 $400.00 and up $22.99
- How can I return something?
- Returns are rare at SmileMakers, but if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return the merchandise for a full refund. Simply call 1-888-456-SMILE (7645) to speak with a representative and we'll arrange to pick up your order.
- What if I'm not happy with my order?
- SmileMakers guarantees everything we sell, 100% Complete Satisfaction. It's that simple. If your order doesn't exceed your expectations, just call us and we'll exchange it or send you a full refund. Your business is that precious to us.
Offrez-vous des services en français?
- (Do you offer service in French?)
Nous offrons un service en français au téléphone . S'il vous plaît appelez l'un de vos représentants et ils seront heureux de vous aider. (We offer service in french by telephone. Please call one your representatives and they will be pleased to help you). Call toll free 1-888-456-SMILE (7645).
- How can I get a SmileMakers catalogue?
- Call the toll free number 1-888-456-SMILE (7645) or click here to request a FREE catalogue online.
- How do I remove my address from your mailing list?
- At SmileMakers, we care about the environment. If you receive more than one catalogue or if you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please mail us the address area from the back cover of each catalogue received. Indicate the correct address, or that you no longer wish to receive our catalogue.
SmileMakers for Children Company
91 Station St., Unit 4
Ajax, Ontario L1S 3H2
Our Toll Free Fax number is 1-877-567-SMILE (7645).
We sometimes share our mailing lists with other reputable companies. If you'd prefer not to receive these mailings, send us a note with your name and address exactly as it appears on the back of your SmileMakers catalog. If you would like to remove your name from ALL mailing lists, go to www.the-cma.org/consumers/do-not-contact and follow the directions on that page.